Thursday, October 9, 2008

Good Examples of Worship

Objective: To help children identify ways kids today can worship Allah SWT.

Directions: Read the title and instructions. After students have marked the page, discuss the differences between those who are actually worshiping Allah SWT and those who are not. (Those who are worshiping are happy to be there; are paying attention; are obeying their teachers; are showing their love for Allah SWT. Those who are not worshiping are not happy; are not paying attention; are not obeying.)

Title: Good Examples of Worship

Instructions: Draw a circle around the sentences that show good examples of worshiping. Draw an X over the sentences that show bad examples of worshiping.

Sentence 1: I'm glad I can give some money for Allah SWT's cause.

Sentence 2: I think I'll keep some of my money.

Sentence 3: I don't feel like praising Allah SWT.

Sentence 4: All praise be to Allah SWT (alhumdulillah) for this sunny day.

Sentence 5: I like to make du'a to Allah SWT.

Sentence 6: I wish I were at home watching TV.

Sentence 7: I like that Qur'anic story.

Sentence 8: I brought a car to play with during lesson time.

Example of a du'a: May Allah SWT help me to perfect my worship to you. Ameen.

No comments: